Sunday, October 24, 2010

Almost 2 Years Now..

2 years have nearly passed and not a day goes by that I don't think of the time I spent in New Zealand. I miss the people there so dearly, they've became a bigger part of my life than I think they realize.

Talking about my time there with others just boggles my mind, how do you explain a different world to someone who only knows their own? I find myself seeking out company who know of a world outside of our American bubble of celebrities, football games, and "bigger is better" attitude.
I've met many lovely people and shared a cuppa with them. We've discussed our loves for the places we've gone and the people there. As the conversation winds to an end, I can't help but feel a sick feeling in my stomach that reminds me that it's back to the real world of school, books, quizzes, midterms and tests.

New Zealand seems to take over a majority of my dreams as well... it's almost soothing to be back there even for a little while if only in my subconscious.

Till next time New Zealand, my hearts lies with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment